Hey there, this blogpost is intended as a prerequisite to enter MySelangorStory. 😀
Vote here! 😀
Well, maybe there are lots of people apply for this competition, and you may ask, why me? So I’ll say ‘why not!’
1. I’m big and loud! Yes I’m big, that’s why people find it hard to ignore me. And every single person that know me will agree with me that I’m loud.
The cool thing is big and loud create great awareness in marketing level. 😀
3. I sniff discounts and free stuffs. Usually I share it in my twitter account. 😆
4. I’m a physician, but not your usual kind of physician. Cause I prefer hospital management to do practice. But I still can tend the sick and take care of myself, you know?
5. I’m proud to say that I’m a blogger. Not a pro, not a seleblog, but I love love love to blog. I blog what I want to say. Hence the name of my blog, ‘Ma Banget’. It means ‘Totally Ma’ 😀
6. As Indonesian don’t use English as our everyday language. I’m grateful to say that I’m bilingual, so definitely no language barrier.
But Bahasa Melayu and Bahasa Indonesia are quite similar, rite? We’re serumpun after all. 😀
7. I love to attend cool
free events to broaden my point of view and to add networks.
8. I do love taking pictures. I usually take picture of the scenery unless I’m in group, it’s group shot time!! 😆
9. I love to eat! Moreover I love to take picture of my food and post in on my twitter account. I add review of restaurant and the food, but I love to make my friends and follower drool over my pictures of beautiful food. 😈
See? You gotta love me, rite? 😳
So please please please vote for me and choose me to go there. 😀